Have you noticed a slow, steady decline in the independence
of a loved one?
Have minor health issues increased after a recent illness?
Are you a caregiver and feeling overwhelmed?
Are you concerned about a loved one...
- Staying home alone safely?
- Maintaining personal hygiene?
- Taking medications correctly?
- Driving safely?
- Having proper nutrition?
- Having adequate social opportunities?
- Managing home finances?
The decisions elders and their families face are many and all are important. Shirley is an initial contact to…
- Assess needs of client and family.
- Identify resources to meet the client’s needs.
- Assist in coordinating those resources.
Shirley will help you find and evaluate all the options available so you can make the choices that are best for you. She specializes in combining no cost community services with fee-for-service resources in order to provide the highest quality of care in a cost effective manner.